Knowing Star Wars Survivor save game location for PC is essential to backup your save files and prevent losing any progress as a result of any save corruptions, or even unfortunate system or hardware failures, especially after investing many hours playing the game.
Luckily, we have this comprehensive guide with the instructions necessary to access your Star Wars Survivor save file location for Windows and Linux users and manually backup it.
- Starting Windows: %UserProfile%\Saved Games\Respawn\JediSurvivor
To determine your Steam ID. There exits many different variations of IDs for each account used for different purposes, the one we need in this case is the SteamID3 to access the userdata:
- Launch the Steam client and click your profile name in the top right corner of the display
- From the drop-down option, choose View my Profile
- Go to Inventory from the list on the right
- Click on Trade Offers then select Who can send me Trade Offers?
- On the Third-Party Sites option, your SteamID3 can be found in your Trade URL between the ‘=‘ and ‘&’ signs
Now moving to Linux users, the Star Wars Survivor save data location can be found following the path:
- Linux: Steam-Folder/steamapps/compatdata/1774580/pfx with the Steam Linux folder being located by default: ~/.steam/steam
Finally if your looking for a Star Wars Jedi Survivor 100% Progression Save Game File, we’ve got you covered: CLICK HERE