The WWE 2K23 save game location for PC is an essential to know in order to backup your save files and prevent losing progress and status as a result of any save corruption or issues, as well as system or hardware failures, especially after investing many hours playing and customizing your CAWs.
Luckily, we have the comprehensive instructions necessary to access your WWE 2K23 save file location for Windows and Linux users and manually backup it.
- Windows: Steam-Folder\userdata\USER-ID\1942660\remote
with the Steam installation folder being located by default in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam
To determine your Steam ID. There exits many different variations of IDs for each account used for different purposes, the one we need in this case is the SteamID3 to access the userdata:
- Launch the Steam client and click your profile name in the top right corner of the display
- From the drop-down option, choose View my Profile
- Go to Inventory from the list on the right
- Click on Trade Offers then select Who can send me Trade Offers?
- On the Third-Party Sites option, your SteamID3 can be found in your Trade URL between the ‘=‘ and ‘&’ signs
Or you can simply use third-party sites such as Steam ID Pro and Steam ID XYZ to look up the the extract user ID3 of your account.
Now moving to Linux users, the WWE 2K23 save data location can be found following the path:
- Linux: Steam-folder/steamapps/compatdata/1942660/pfx with the Steam Linux folder being located by default “~/.steam/steam“