Now that Marvel’s Spider-Man is on PC and you’re wondering if there’s a way to carry your progress from your PlayStation console to PC, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered on how to transfer Spider-Man save file From PS4 To PC:
- Extract Spider-Man save data from your PS4 via USB Drive to a PC
- Now, it’s time to decrypt the save game, you can use Save Wizard or Apollo Save Tool if your console supports homebrew apps
- Rename the decrypted save file from “ixx-s.save” (Example: i10-s.save) to “soltx-s.save” (Example: slot1-s.save)
- Transfer it to Spider-Man Remastered save location %UserProfile%\Documents\Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered\USER-ID\ if your on Windows or Steam-Folder/steamapps/compatdata/1817070/pfx/ if your on Linux
- Congrats, your done, launch the game and your progress will load successfully
Credits to user ecffg2010 on Reddit
But if your simply looking for 100% completion save to download with everything completed and unlocked to enjoy the New Game Plus (NG+), we’ve got you covered right HERE.